Friday, July 15, 2011

AMARILLO, TEXAS, OPEN HOUSE NEWS

OK, I know I used a weird headline, but trying to get "keywords" noticed. 

I'm excited about my open houses this week:  1.  3615 Paramount, 4 br, 3 bath, 2390 sq. ft. sunroom, sprinkler system, new oven, wood floors, country kitchen, huge dining room 16 x 13: priced at $172,000.   Why am I excited?

Stubblefields, a carpet/tile/wood floor store on I-27, is LOANING me a huge silk area rug for my dining room.  This rug is on sale for $599, and they are not only loaning it to me, but delivering it.  They are the best.  Last year they loaned me 8 rugs for our weekend extravaganza, delivered and picked up.  Wow, what a great bunch of people.
If you need ceramic tile (I've bought there several times), carpet (I've bought once), or wood floors, go by and give these nice people a chance to beat anyone else's prices on quality products.  THANKS, STUBBLEFIELDS.

2.  5127 S. Crockett.   Jeremy Hunley of Caprock Inspections is going to be at my open house to answer questions about home inspections and insect extermination.  He has inspected quite a few houses for me and has sprayed my personal home for insects.  I was very pleased each time with his professionalism and quality of work.  Come by and get a coupon to have some work performed by him at a discount. 

This house is a total of 2024 sq. ft in a "full basement" house.  Upstairs you have 3 br, lr, new bathroom, new kitchen complete with new cabinet, new microwave and dishwasher, plus new cabinet tops, sink and plumbing.  The bathroom is also new with a beautiful vanity and new plumbing in bath facilities and laundry.  This level has great wood floors, fans in the bedrooms, new texture and paint, a single car garage with new sheetrock, door and door opener. 

In the basement is a huge 38 x 12 den with built-in shelves, 1 br, 1 new bath, and an office.  This basement has new windows which lets in light.  New carpet is on the floor and it sports a new a/c, heater, hwh, and sewer/gas lines.

MEN there is a SHOP, 24 x 28 with 10' ceiling and floored attic.  Outside the shop and house have new siding, along with a new patio, new fence set in concrete footings all the way around the yard with 3 gates.  This house is like a new home in an old neighborhood.  YOU MUST SEE INSIDE to appreciate.  Priced at $129,900, it's inexpensive for a large family. 

I'll be at Paramount, and Jeremy will be at Crockett, and we will have door prizes at both, plus the coupons, so please come see both of these magnificent homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment