Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My family.

I wrote all about my family and realized that probably that wasn't smart to put out to the public.  So just know I'm a mom to 3 terrific guys and one terrific gal, 2 lovely daughter in laws, and 4 stupendous grandsons.  As much as I love real estate sales and marketing, working with a great group of realtors on a daily basis, meeting wonderful home owners and buyers, my family is probably the best part of me, and I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with them. 

But interestingly enough, my daughter is a realtor also in San Antonio.  She has a lot of knowledge about how to get a contract to closing, and it's with great relief to have her as a "backup" for information if something in the process comes up and I need a quick answer. 

I have a brother who has been involved in real estate for over 40 years.  He developed both commercial property and housing additions in Georgetown, Texas, and now invests in ranches.  So you might say real estate runs in our blood.

Family, career and God - not necessarily in that order, are the three main interests in my life.  So now you know a little about me and I hope you'll come back to this blog regularly as I post real estate tidbits and articles.  Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to adding to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment