Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Listings.

Well, I had a closing on a house on Bell Street today at a busy intersection.  House had been on market for almost 2 years with other realtors.  They called me because they saw my once-listed house on Victoria and thought I knew the area.  When they came to town to interview realtors, I was going to be in San Antonio, so I asked Terry Allen to join me on this one and put together a listing presentation.  He did such a great job, that we got the listing.  A month later we got a contract, and today we closed.  Terry was an awesome partner to work with.  He's teamed up with others in my office such as Christy and Dirk.  He is our "go to guy" for information.  He knows so many things.  Big shout out thanks, Terry, for helping with Bell Street.

I got confirmation that the contract on Marrs Street house is now receipted, so this house which also was on the market for several years with other realtors, is now under contract officially.  This one was hard since it had no heat, air, and had to have a  new gas line.  But now we got an offer and hopefully we will close soon.

Paramount Street, this is a great house, 4 br, 3 baths, huge kitchen with large dining at the end, mudroom with outside access, wood floors, sunroom with window seat, oversized double car garage with 3 closets, fp and beams in living room.  Large corner lot, $172,000.  Someone kind of famous lived here.  One of Jerry's and my good friends live across the street, so we know they'll have great neighbors.  You want to live here, I know you do.

Crockett.  This is a Cooper home with 1014 sq ft on main floor and the same in basement.  The main has 3 bedrooms, 1 lr, 1 bath, kitchen, and single car garage.  Wood floors newly refinished.  New texture and paint, new cabinets in the kitchen, all wood and custom built for this kitchen. Fans in all bedrooms. New sinks, new vanity in bath, new dishwasher and microwave.  Basement has 38 x 12 den with built'in down one wall, three windows, 1 bedrooms, new bathroom, office, new carpet, new heat and air and hot water heater, all new bathroom!!!!   Outside new siding and the shop is 24 x 28 with 10' ceilings and lots of storage and 1 overhead door, floored attic, new siding.  Fence is new and set in concrete footings all the way around.  New gas and sewer lines.  All for just $129,900.  This is a house you MUST GO INSIDE to appreciate. 

I'd love to add a couple more houses to this list, so call me and let me show you our Online Seller Advantage, unique to Prudential, and you'll get daily or weekly updates on how many times your listing is clicked on online sites.  Call Prudential at 806 355 960a and ask for Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment